Aphotic Occurrences: AA/African discussion... →
sugabelly: Nobody said you must go to West Africa. The point is, many African Americans even if they HAD the money would rather use the money to go to France or some other place in EUROPE. These are the same ones that want convenient African Identity without ever having to make any effort… I will teach you Igbo if you want. Seriously. If you have skype or something and you honestly...
Aphotic Occurrences: AA/African discussion... →
sugabelly: Nobody said you must go to West Africa. The point is, many African Americans even if they HAD the money would rather use the money to go to France or some other place in EUROPE. These are the same ones that want convenient African Identity without ever having to make any effort… I just graduated from an American college and for the last four years I’ve been living...
Tenant To Death: 20 Things I Should Have Known at... →
theburiedlife: 1. The world is trying to keep you stupid. From bank fees to interest rates to miracle diets, people who are not educated are easier to get money from and easier to lead. Educate yourself as much as possible for wealth, independence, and happiness. 2. Do not have faith…
Aphotic Occurrences: I just want to shout out... →
dassitright: cosmicyoruba: ingilwetrust: who seriously fucking had more patience that anyone I know, to be able to reply to some of the ignorance she is receiving. Seriously, some people are living a mythical land that hasn’t moved since the first Portugese ship got to the… Nobody said you must go to West Africa. The point is, many African Americans even if they HAD the money would...
ugochinyere asked: Hi ^^ I know this is random but is that offer to have you define Igbo words for me still up? I wanted to do a sort of "word of the day/week on a photo." Basically I choose a word/phrase and a photo pertaining to it and edit it all together w/ the definition in the caption to help with the memorization process (I'm a visual learner; but also to help others learn Igbo in a simple yet...
The African Flying Machine Rests: I just want to... →
thefeeloffree: dassitright: cosmicyoruba: ingilwetrust: who seriously fucking had more patience that anyone I know, to be able to reply to some of the ignorance she is receiving. Seriously, some people are living a mythical land that hasn’t moved since the first… Can I just add that my biggest problem is with African Americans who just want to stroll into some African country...
Questions!! Naija Version
I ADDED MORE:
1. What part of Nigeria are you from?
2. How many names do you have? [list them]
3. What do they mean?
4. Last time you went to Nigeria?
5. Last time you got a beating?
6. Favorite insult phase?
7. Most memorable beating?
8. Team Eba, Amala or Iyan?
9. What language do (your family) you speak?
10. Can you speak your language?
11. Can you understand your language?
12. Favorite Nollywood actress?
13. Favorite Nollywood actor?
14. Favorite Nollywood movie?
15. Favorite Nigerian Blog?
16. You sabi pidgin?
17. Can you speak.understand any other Nigerian language besides yours?
18. Jollof Rice or Fried Rice?
19. Did you spend this last new year's eve in church?
20. Last time you attend a Nigerian party?
21. Favorite Nigerian food?
22. Favorite Nigerian drink?
23. Funny story about Nigeria?
24. Do you miss Nigeria?
25. How many traditional clothes do you have?
26. Favorite Naija song(s)?
27. Fvaorite Naija artist(s)?
28. Any annoying nicknames given to you by relatives or any other relatives?
29. What do you love most about Naija?
30. If you could change 1 thing, what would you change about Nigeria?
31. Last time time you talked to someone from Nigeria?
32. Were you named after anyone?
33. Planing to go back to Nigeria soon?
34. Would you rather reside here or Nigeria?
35. Do you miss anyone in Nigeria?
36. Do you know how to cook Nigerian foods?
37. What reminds you of Nigeria?
38. Your top 10 favorite places in Nigeria
39. A picture of you in your traditional clothing.
40. Favorite family member (relative)
41. Favorite Nigerian proverb
42. Traditional wedding or White wedding?
43. Have you ever ridden an okada?
44. Can you dance?
45. What is your favorite traditional names(s)
46. Girls-Any Nigerian boy you'd date on here?
47. Boys-Any Nigerian girl you'd date on here?
48. Last time you got a lecture from your parents-what for?
49. What word do you use often? (e.g- abeg, tcheww, chai, oya..etc.)
50. Scariest thing your parents have threatened to do to you?
51. How many times have your parents threatened to send you back to Nigeria
52. Can you find phone cards laying around your house?
53. Are you the human dishwasher for your family.
54. Name the first 5 Nigerian songs that come to mind.
55. Which of your Nigerian followers would you like to meet in person?
56. Meat or fish?
57. Will your children have traditional Nigerian names?
58. Do you have a family member/relative that owns a shop? Who?
59. Do you have a family member/relative who is a nurse? Who?
60. Do you have a family member/relative that lives in London?
61. Have you ever been beaten by an elder that was not your parent?
62. Favorite Naija pickup line?
63. Make up a Nigerian romance line (e.g- you are my generator when they take light)
64. Favorite church song (e.g- follow the ladder)
65. Mr Biggs or McDonalds?
66. Last time you had suya?
67. Did your parents have special devices (belts or slippers etc..) that they used to beat you?
68. Have you ever hidden the beating devices in your house from your parents?
69. Describe what Nigeria means to you in 5 words or less.
70. Have you ever stolen meat from the pot?
71. When was the last time you were volunteered as the cleanup service for a party?
72. Can you list 10 tribes in Nigeria?
73. What was most often used by your parents to beat you?
74. Did your parents ever have the sex talk with you?
75. Do you have a "phone voice"
76. Greatest lesson your parents have ever taught you?
77. One place in Nigeria you really want to visit?
79. Have you ever had a maid and or driver?
80. Last time you found out about a new relative you had?
81. Last time you found something that wasn't ice-cream in the ice-cream container?
82. Does your mom have more than one fridge/freezer in your house?
83. Last time you forgot to greet an elder?
84. What happened?
85. Last time you ate rice?
86. Can you tell the difference between normal jollof rice and party jollof rice?
87. If you were told that you would be leaving for Nigeria tomorrow, how would you react?
88. Last time you heard a "when i was your age" speech?
89. Do you ever plan on moving back to Nigeria?
90. Meat pie or puff-puff?
91. Cowbell, Nido or Peak?
92. Ovaltine or Milo?
93. Last time you washed clothes with your hands?
94. Favorite memory in Nigeria?
95. If you could have anything from Nigeria brought here, what would it be?
96. Ever been beaten with the fufu stick?
97. Last time you parents threw you a birthday party?
98. Picture of you when you were little?
99. Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the night to greet a relative on the phone?
100. Least favorite form of punishment?
101. Recent picture of yourself
102. How many times have you been to Nigeria?
103. Favorite Nigerian snack?
104. Have your parents ever had more friends of theirs at your party than you have?
105. Have you ever been late to your own party?
106. Girls- Can you tie a gele?
107. What do [bawoni], [kedu] and [sannu] mean?
108. Can you open a bottle with your teeth?
109. Why do you like being Nigerian?
110. Are you a proud Nigerian?
fusionkelvar asked: You are embarrassing yourself, really i mean all this hostility over some words? I must have really got to you. Well i hope your wonderful skills take you to the top. I will be keeping a close eye on your success. I cant wish anything bad for my own people. You seem adamant is staying upset. I on the other hand cant be angry at you for being you. Just reduce the name calling on the internet, its...
fusionkelvar asked: so i am an idiot and a douche? yet you are the one talking about me on your tumblr? its odd how people justify their actions by abusing other people. I really did want to collaborate with you, what purpose would i have to make you ''just draw'' me? oh well i am not the one calling you names publicly on the internet, remove the log in your eye before you remove the splinter in...